As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Tree Climbing & Tree Puns Apparel #ad
Funny Arborist T Shirts for Men Women, Lumberjack Gift Idea #adTree Climbing & Tree Puns Apparel #ad
- The cool shirt "just trop it" for every arborist, tree lover, tree surgeon, arboriculturist or wood logger who is proud of his tree service. You love the forest and take care of it with your tree topper, lumberjack, stump grinder or hedge trimmer.
The shirt is a great gift for all arborists, but also for any carpenter, tree doctor in the family and among friends who love nature, woodcutter, forestry, sawdust and everything with wood. Lightweight, classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem.
2. Lumberjack Shirts & Arborists Gifts #ad
Chainsaw Heartbeat T-Shirt for Arborists, Lumberjack Shirt #adLumberjack Shirts & Arborists Gifts #ad
- The perfect lumberjack gift for your local arborists and tree lovers! Simple, clean design features a Chainsaw worked into an EKG Heartbeat Pulse Line. Official "lumberjack shirts & arborists gifts" brand tshirt - the perfect gift for men who do Chainsaw carving, or just have a love for power tools and machinery! Lightweight, tree work, classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem.
3. Ann Arbor T-shirt Co. #ad
Sawdust is Man Glitter | Funny Woodworking Wood Working Saw Dust Humor T-Shirt-Adult,L Sport Grey #adAnn Arbor T-shirt Co. #ad
- Soft fabrics | this shirt is a ringspun, that means they are soft and smooth with a high thread-count, tight knit made out of fuzzy plants grown by American farmers. If you don't speak t-shirt geek, thick gym class t-shirts, but substantial / not see-through. Top quality inks | we use qcm screen printing inks, north carolina.
These are high quality inks - vibrant and durable, manufactured in Pineville, and highly crack resistant. We use top of the line printing presses and ovens to cure inks made by M&R in Illinois. If you're ever in the area, stop by for a free tour and see how we make your apparel! Tagless tag is printed on fabric inside collar, you can't feel it.
Safe chemistry | qcm has been one of the most forward-thinking ink manufacturers in the industry, going phthalate-free over ten years ago - way ahead of the curve.
Some of our designs are intentionally faded or cracked see product photos, but our inks always "do what they are told" by our printers. Nothing drastic, rich. They're also cfc free and rated as carcinogen-free by the state of California. It is pre-shrunk, 200 lbs and wearing a large. It's a nice balance between comfort and durability. These are mid-weight shirts - a bit lighter than your mass-market, 30/1 fine jersey knit on 90% USA-grown cotton 10% polyester for the two-tone effect.
|Brand||Ann Arbor T-shirt Co. #ad|
4. Tree Climber Dangerous Arborist Job Pride #ad
Mens Arborist Tree Climber Dangerous Job Career Pride T-Shirt #adTree Climber Dangerous Arborist Job Pride #ad
- Lightweight, classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem. This design can also be sent as a great gift to your beloved daddy, brother, boyfriend, husband, Birthday, friend who works as a tree climber, arborist in Christmas, Father Day.
Let make his day more beautiful by meaningful gift like this. Are you a tree climber and you always take great pride in your work? You want to show people another aspect of your dangerous job? Then look no further, this Tree Climber tee with an arborist cutting down trees in the rain is for you.
5. Funny Logger Gifts For Men #ad
Mens Retro Funny Logger Gift For Men Vintage Arborist Gifts T-Shirt #adFunny Logger Gifts For Men #ad
- Whether you're a logger, tree cutter, arborist or lumberjack, we can all agree that life is better with chainsaws! After all, its not sawdust its man glitter!.
This funny my money grows on trees design makes a perfect birthday, Fathers Day or Christmas gift for men, grandpa, brother, husband, papa, son or him. Lightweight, classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem.
6. The Tree Crew Funny Tree Climber Job Pride #ad
Mens Out Came The Tree Crew Funny Tree Climber Arborist T-Shirt #adThe Tree Crew Funny Tree Climber Job Pride #ad
- Lightweight, classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem. Are you a tree trimmer and you always take great pride in your work? You want to show people different aspect of your dangerous job? Then this The Wind Blew The Shit Flew And Out Came The Tree Crew is for you.
This design can also be sent as a great gift to your funny daddy, brother, arborist in Christmas, friend who works as a tree trimmer, husband, Birthday, boyfriend, Father Day. Let make his day more joyful by meaningful gift like this.
7. Nuleaf Arborist Apparel #ad
Mens Funny Arborist T-Shirt | Father's Day Tree Climber Gift #adNuleaf Arborist Apparel #ad
- Funny last minute fathers day gift idea for step dad, husband, brother, uncle, boyfriend, or son who loves arboriculture and being an arborist who cuts down trees and loves climbing with their chainsaw. Lightweight, classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem.
8. Arborist Father's Day Tees Gifts #ad
Vintage Evolution Arbor Funny Arborist Cool Gift T-Shirt #adArborist Father's Day Tees Gifts #ad
- This is a perfect outfit for father's day gift, or uncle, brother, let everyone know with this graphic outfit. This cool retro arborist apparel is ideal for tree surgeon tee, tree expert, Certified Arborist, pruning trees person, Tree trimmer, arboriculturist, Line clearance tree trimmer, Arboriculturist or Logger, Tree Care costume.
Lightweight, classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem.
9. Arborist Shirt and Clothing Co. #ad
Funny Lumberjack Shirt, Arborist T Shirt #adArborist Shirt and Clothing Co. #ad
- Lightweight, classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem. This funny wait i see a tree apparel shirt is a great arborist gift and lumberjack tshirt. Its also an awesome birthday or Christmas present for a son or daughter who cuts trees.
In a vintage style and slightly distressed this is a great forestry shirt. Super cute and fun for any little arborist or lumberjack. A t-shirt for a boy or girl who will look at a pine tree here, an oak tree there, another redwood over here and an arborvitae back there.