As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Emerald Okra Seed for Planting, Great Gardening Gift 1, Sow Right Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Pretty yellow flowers are followed by green pods that stay tender even when they are larger. But it's a critical ingredient for cajun dishes like gumbo or jambalaya; and many Indian foods. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well.
Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, harvest instructions, recipes, etc. Great for kids -- this fast growing vegetable will amaze your children as they watch it grow taller and taller up to 8 feet.
Beautiful -- large full-color packet of emerald okra abelmoschus esculentus seeds; Emerald okra is an early producer that keeps going until frost.
Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Good eats -- okra is delicious for eating by itself fried or oven roasted. Beautiful yellow flowers lead to large and tasty pods. Minimum of 3g per packet. Under the “how To” section of our website. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you.
2. Burpee #ad
Burpee Baby Bubba Okra Seeds 60 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Plant height is 36". Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon.
This dwarf variety is Only half as tall as other okras and perfect for large containers. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Plant spread is 1". Sow outdoors 4 weeks after the average last frost date and harvest in 53 days. Each packet contains 60 seeds. No gmos, ever. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Yields 3" pods. Burpee exclusive.
|Model||Baby Bubba Okra Seeds|
3. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Individual Packets Striped Paste Tomato, Coriander Cilantro, and Fennel, Long Purple Eggplant, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds, Indian Vegetable Collection for Planting, Emerald Okra, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Makes a great gardening gift. Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. Beautiful -- large individual packets of striped paste Tomato, Long Purple Eggplant, Coriander Cilantro, Emerald Okra, and Fennel Florence seeds to grow a bountiful garden of ingredients that play a staple in Indian cooking.
Curries, bhindi masala, baingan Bharta, and Tikki Masala will taste gourmet with your own fresh grown produce. Great variety -- handpicked classic varieties that generations of gardeners have grown and loved in their home gardens.
Use these fresh herbs and vegetables to drastically improve the flavor of your favorite dishes. Can be grown outdoors or indoors with sufficient light.
Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Grow your own indian vegetables -- the smell and taste of fresh indian foods are amazing. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
4. Gardeners Basics #ad
Clemson Spinless Heirloom, Non-GMO Vegetable Variety- 3 Grams Seeds Great for Summer Gardens by Gardeners Basics, Okra Seeds for Planting #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Packets - each okra seed packet is printed on water resistant paper, in full color with growing and harvesting directions included. Don't buy inferior seeds from other countries.
Each heirloom okra seeds packet contains at least 300 mg of seeds. Usa - all of our seeds, including the okra seed for planting are heirloom, and grown in the Usa. Trusted variety - Popular okra seeds used by gardeners for years.
Delicious - wonderful fried, roasted and in your favorite Indian dish. Heavy producer. This should give you added reassurance that not only can you enjoy the seeds this season, open-pollinated and non-gmo, but you can save the seeds each year adding food security to your home. Prolific - plant starts out with yellow blossoms, followed by the long green okra pods.
5. okra seeds #ad
Nirmal, Seeds, Okra Seeds of India, an Early and a Prolific Bearer!1 !!!50 #adokra seeds #ad
- Heirloom, organic, vegetable, non gmo, Fruit, herb, Flower Garden Seeds. Great addition to your Garden, Greenhouse or Flower Bed! Delivery and Item Guarantee! .
6. Sustainable Seed Company #ad
Vegetable Gardening Seeds, Open Pollinated, Organic Clemson Spineless 80 Okra Seeds, Non-GMO, Heirloom, 2 g ~35 Seeds #adSustainable Seed Company #ad
- Organic clemson spineless 80 Okra Seeds - 2 g ~35 Seeds - Abelmoschus esculentus. Sustainable seed company - family Owned & Operated - Premium Quality - Ethical & Sustainable Seeds.
58 days to full maturity - annual crop - Not Intended to Over-winter - All Zones in the U. S. A. Farm & garden Vegetable Seeds. Superior germination rates - Non-GMO - Heirloom - Organic - Open Pollinated.
7. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Survival Garden Seeds, Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Tender Burgundy Okra Pods in Your Home Vegetable Garden, Red Burgundy Okra Seed for Planting #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Tender burgundy pods - the vivid burgundy pods turn green when cooked, and will stay tender as long as they are harvested at 5-6 inches or under. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden.
Okra is often used to add thickness and texture to dishes. Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others.
Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates.
Beautiful plants - red burgundy okra’s 5-foot plants are stunning, with contrasting green leaves, burgundy stems, and creamy yellow flowers. This okra variety was an All-American Selections Winner in 1988. Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons. They are excellent fried, pickled, or added to stews and other dishes. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location.
8. S-pone #ad
30+ Fresh Okra Clemson Spineless Okra Seeds Super Healthy Vegetable Garden #adS-pone #ad
- This annual will yield 3"-5" pods that are spineless. Clemson spineless okra abelmoschus esculentus is the variety of okra you would find at your local market or produce stand and is by far the most popular.
Collected: 5/20 Germination: 85%. Oddly, it is a member of the hibiscus family, therefore okra makes a nice ornamental plant as well with its pretty flowers. Germination in 2-12 days, maturity in 48-60 days.
9. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Okra Cowhorn 5789 Green 100 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Harvest in about 60 days. Heirloom Seeds. Germination rate about 80% or better. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Heavy crop in the fall if cut. Medium green ribbed and spined pods.
10. Ipomoea aquaticaWater spinach #ad
100 Okra seed, Long Pod Green Dwarf Nice for limited space or for short season #adIpomoea aquaticaWater spinach #ad
- Model:asian vegetables, Type: 100% HEALTHY. Brand:ipomoea aquaticaWater spinach, Country Of Manufacture:United States. Country/region of Manufacture:Thailand, Mpn:Vegetable, Seeds.