As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Capstone Games #ad
150 Min Game Time, 1-4 Players, Capstone Games: Clinic Deluxe, Strategy Board Game, Tile Placement, Ages 12+, 60 #adCapstone Games #ad
- Offers 60-150 minute game play for 1-4 Players. This is your clinic! build it however you like to give patients the care they need, so you can make your Clinic the most popular one in town! Build the clinic of your dreams all while directing admissions, hiring and maintaining staff.
Modeled after popular PC Tycoon-style games. Treat patients for profit to build the city's most lucrative clinic.
|Brand||Capstone Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Ludi Creations #ad|
2. Stonemaier Games #ad
A Bird-Collection, Ages 14+, Engine-Building STONEMAIER Game for 1-5 Players, Wingspan Board Game #adStonemaier Games #ad
- Competitive, card-driven, engine-building board game. Challenging strategy game recommended for those ages 14 plus. Product measures 11. 5 x 11. 5 x 3 inches. Game includes 170 unique bird cards, 26 bonus cards and 16 automa cards, 5 custom wooden dice and 5 palyer mats, 1 scorepad, 103 food tokens and 75 egg minatures, 4 clear plastic resource containers, 1 first-player token and 40 action cubes, 1 birdfeeder dice tower and 2-piece Game Trayz custom tray, 1 goal mat and 8 goal tiles, and 3 rulebooks.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stonemaier Games #ad|
3. Lost Boy Entertainment #ad
Plunder | Family Board Games | Board Games for Adults and Kids | Strategy Board Games | Fun Family Game Night | Ages 10 and Up | 2 to 6 Players #adLost Boy Entertainment #ad
- Gifts: this modern classic appeals to both beginners and veteran gamers. Wage war against rival captains and rule the seas. You’ll never play the same map twice, encouraging you to explore new strategies. Fun for adults, teens, families, kids, couples, high school and college students.
Conquer islands to gain valuable resources. There is no player elimination, so every captain fights to the very end. Strategy game: adventure awaits any swashbuckler brave enough to command a fleet.
A game night crowd pleaser. Perfect for birthday gifts and Christmas gifts. Build and upgrade your ships with masts and cannons. Number of players and average playtime: this pirate game is designed for 2 to 6 players, plus a team play option.
The rulebook also contains an overview guide for easy understanding. Average playtime is 20 minutes per player. Easy to learn: the thematic and intuitive gameplay allows new players to quickly grasp the rules and will have you helming your battleship through the Caribbean in no time. High replayability: the game board is created by combining six different double-sided ocean tiles which create a unique map configuration each time you play.
4. Starling Games #ad
Everdell Collectors Edition 2nd Edition #adStarling Games #ad
- Collector's edition contains the legends cards, Rat workers, Deluxe 8-sided die, Wooden Occupied tokens, extra! Extra! cards, Metal Coin tokens, Rugwort cards, and an updated rulesheet.
5. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Twilight Imperium 4th Edition | Strategy Board Game for Adults and Teens | Adventure Game | Ages 14 and up | 3-6 Players | Average Playtime 4-8 Hours | Made by Fantasy Flight Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Highly variable: create your own galactic space opera with a massive game featuring over 1, 000 components. Sci-fi strategy board game: in this game of galactic conquest, uncertain allegiances, each player takes command of one of seventeen unique civilizations to compete for interstellar supremacy through warfare, trade, and political dominance.
The galaxy stirs once more, the jewel of galactic civilization, and the great races are again looking beyond their borders into the far reaches of space. Thrilling and competitive: every faction offers a completely different play experience, masters of trade.
Number of players and average playtime: this exciting storytelling and tactical adventure game is designed for 3 to 6 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. Negotiate your way to victory or overrun your foes with military might - the choice is yours.
Each of these races have many paths to victory, from the wormhole-hopping Ghosts of Creuss to the Emiratates of Hacan, but only one will sit upon the throne of Mecatol Rex as the new masters of the galaxy. With seventeen different factions and a random board setup, no game is ever the same twice. Average playtime is between 4 to 8 hours. Mecatol rex, awaits the one who would be so bold as to take up the mantle of Emperor. The dawn of a new age: explore the latest reimagining of the twilight imperium saga with this epic fourth edition.
|Brand||Fantasy Flight Games #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects|
6. Leder Games #ad
Leder Games | Oath: Chronicles of Empire & Exile #adLeder Games #ad
- Colorful Stitched Neoprene Playmat. Card based setup and quickstart walkthrough will get you started! An expansive and immersive world - Oath has hundreds of cards with unique art and abilities that present surprising strategic options to even the most savvy player. Retail Edition.
|Brand||Leder Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Leder Games #ad|
7. Runaway Parade Games #ad
Fire Tower Board Game- Fight fire with fire in This Award-Winning, Fast paced and Competitive Game #adRunaway Parade Games #ad
- The vivid colors perfectly match the beautiful, unique components and create a highly tactile experience that fully immerses players in the theme of the game. Vibrant artwork: the game features original watercolors by fine artist Kevin Ruelle.
Seconds to set up and minutes to learn. Deluxe components, an engraved wind die, a printed cloth bag, custom meeples, including 135 glimmering fire gems, and more. Unique mechanics and variations for high replayability.
8. Rebel #ad
5 Players | Average Playtime 1-2 Hours | Made by Rebel, Nemesis Board Game | Sci-Fi Horror | Miniatures | Strategy | Cooperative Adventure Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14+ | 1 #adRebel #ad
- Somebody ripped open his hibernation pod and pulled his body out. Survival board game: the crew wakes up from hibernation to find a critical system failure that they must find and repair to safely return to Earth. When faced with ultimate horror, will you trust your crewmates? Nemesis is the ultimate cooperative board game.
Number of players and average playtime: this thrilling survival game is designed for 1 to 5 players. To make matters worse, you can hear noises in the vast corridors of the ship that sound unlike anything you have heard before.
Randomized setup of room layouts, combat, enemies, and more ensure that no two games are ever the same. Strategy game: choose your character wisely because each one comes with a unique set of skills and weaknesses. Detailed miniatures: game includes 26 high quality miniature figures and over 500 detailed game components that fully immerse you into the sci-fi horror.
Making it the perfect two player board game for ages 14+. Unique game experience each play: clever immersive rules include cooperation, infection, objectives, bluffing and back-stabbing making each game an exciting science fiction horror adventure. Average playtime is approximately 1 to 2 hours. Players work together but watch out because each of them has their own agenda on this infested ship. The problem? One crew member is dead.
9. Greater Than Games #ad
Greater Than Games Spirit Island Core Board Game #adGreater Than Games #ad
- 90-120 minute playing time. As spirits, you must grow in power and work together to drive the invaders from your Island. Complex and thematic cooperative game.
The game includes different adversaries to fight against eg: a Swedish Mining Colony, or a Remote British Colony. Before it's too late! For 1-4 players.
10. Cephalofair Games #ad
For Ages 14 and up, For 1 to 4 Players, Cephalofair Games: Gloomhaven, 60 to 120 Minute Play Time, Award-Winning Strategy Board Game #adCephalofair Games #ad
- Playing through a scenario is a cooperative affair where players will fight against automated monsters using an innovative card system to determine the order of play and what a player does on their turn.
Ages 14+. 60-120 minute playing time. Euro-inspired tactical combat in an evolving campaign. For 1-4 players. This is a game with a persistent and changing world that is ideally played over many game sessions.
|Brand||Cephalofair Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cephalofair Games #ad|