As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Brooks #ad
Medium, Breathable Mesh Upper with Removable Sockliner, Lace-Up Closure, and Padded Tongue and Collar, Brooks Cascadia 16 Trail-Running Shoes for Men, Oyster Mushroom/Alloy/Orange 12 D #adBrooks #ad
- Lace-up closure: easy to pull on and off with heel pull loops, these sneaks showcase a lace-up closure with guard that keeps lace ends secure and tucked away and also feature a TPU Mud Guard for protection from trail debris. Light sneaks: the brooks cascadia 16 trail runners are light and flexible, and fit with our Ballistic Rock Shield, a thermoplastic EVA sheath for protection against stone-bruising, giving you agility both on and off the trails.
Ideal support: built with our rugged trailtak rubber outsole that provides durable, sticky traction and features a structurally-supportive midfoot saddle along with an eco-friendly BioMoGo DNA midsole for long-lasting cushioning.
Quality build: sneaks feature a breathable engineered monoloop mesh and 3D Fit Print upper, a soft Element fabric lining, a removable profile sockliner for underfoot support, a padded tongue and collar, and a BioMoGo DNA midsole. Pivot post system: these comfy trail-running shoes utilize trail-specific Pivot Post System technology that supplies stabilizing suspension on both sides of the heel and forefoot and at the toe for a fifth pivot point.
2. Brooks #ad
Brooks Cascadia 16 GTX Black/Ebony/Cinnabar 10 D M #adBrooks #ad
- Waterproof. Biomogo dna midsole for long-lasting cushioning. Removable cushioned sockliner. Engineered monoloop mesh and 3D Fit Print upper. Ballistic rock Shield protects you from rocks and roots.
3. Brooks #ad
Brooks Cascadia 16 Black/Ebony/Yucca 9 B M #adBrooks #ad
- Updated construction allows the shoe to adapt, flex, and protect the foot in all terrains. New 2mm of foam in the midsole gives added comfort. Support in all terrain: release grooves in the midsole allow for enhanced adaptability on rough terrain, while the Ballistic Rock Shield now includes vertical grooves to provide side-to-side adaptability.
This women's shoe is for: trail runners who want to explore and feel protected on changing terrain.
Predecessor: Cascadia 15. High performance in all environments: trailTack rubber outsole provides wet-dry traction, and gusset keeps out sand and small debris, drainage ports allow water to escape quickly, allowing for high performance on all trails and conditions.
Cushion and comfort: new dna loft v2 technology provides 10% softer and 20% lighter cushioning than previous models. This shoe is made to adapt quickly so runners stay comfortable and stable.
4. Brooks #ad
Brooks Cascadia 15 Black/Raven/Cherry Tomato 12.5 D M #adBrooks #ad
- Style: race. The cascadia 15 offers soft cushioning to take on any trail with the knowledge their shoes will adapt and deliver for them, no matter the terrain. This men's shoe is for: the cascadia 15 is for runners who want to feel protected while trail running.
Closure type: snare. What's new new engineered monoloop mesh and 3D Fit Print upper for increased breathability and faster drying. Outer material: Canvas.
5. Brooks #ad
Brooks Cascadia 14 Navy/Blue Grass/Grey 12 D M #adBrooks #ad
- Advanced 3d rubber print Mud Guard provides on-the-go protection from trail debris. Lace-up closure with guard that keeps lace ends secure and tucked away. Structurally-supportive mid-foot saddle.
Surface: trail. International products have separate terms, and language of product, age ratings, including fit, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, labeling or instructions.
Heel pull loop. Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response. Predecessor: Cascadia 13. Tightly knit, birdseye mesh upper with a 3d rubber print mud guard overlay. Trail-specific Pivot Post System technology supplies stabili. Support Type: Neutral. Padded tongue and collar. Soft element fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel. Differential: 8 mm. Removable profile sockliner.
6. Brooks #ad
Brooks Cascadia 15 GTX® Black/Ebony/Red 11.5 D M #adBrooks #ad
- Closure: snare. Shoe width: medium. Target gender: male. Sole material: rubber. Outer material: canvas. Lining: manmade.
7. Brooks #ad
Brooks Caldera 5 Black/Orange/Blue 11 D M #adBrooks #ad
- Cushion: adaptable biomogo dna midsole technology works alongside the wet-dry traction of our TrailTack outsole to provide runners a comfortable, secure ride. Rugged traction: trailtrack sticky rubber outsole and high surface-area lugs provides runners with outstanding traction uphill and downhill-even on wet surfaces.
Comfort: thick biomogo dna cushioning in midsole and outsole, to adapt to your stride and changing trail terrain, making every step comfortable.
Secure fit: monoloop engineered mesh upper provides a secure breathable fit, while the new midfoot Ghillies creates a flexible yet locked-in feel. This men's shoe is for: the caldera 5 provides neutral support for runners who enjoy long days on the trail, trusted traction and adaptable cushioning which offers protection over any type of terrain for distraction-free trail runs.
8. Brooks #ad
Deep Cobalt/Grey/Navy, Brooks Men's Ghost 13, 10 Medium #adBrooks #ad
- Elevate your running experience with the brooks Ghost 13 running shoes! These road running shoes offer a smooth-as-silk ride with a form-fitting interior that keeps your feet cushioned and secure even after miles on the road.
Predecessor: Ghost 12. Cushioning: High energizing cushioning. Support Type: Neutral. Surface: Road.
9. Brooks #ad
Brooks Glycerin 19 Black/Ebony 11.5 D M #adBrooks #ad
- Super-soft cushioning: the ultimate in softness and supreme comfort, designed for runners who want pillowy soft cushioning. The engineered mesh upper enhances the fit. Smooth transitions: the plush transition zone makes every move from heel to toe feel incredibly soft and smooth.
Neutral support: provides neutral support while offering the maximum amount of cushioning. Plush fit: the plush feel of an internal stretch bootie surrounds your foot and moves and expands with your stride.
Look for the brooks glycerin GTS 19 for the same style with added Support. The glycerin 19 with dna loft offers our most plush underfoot experience yet — so runners enjoy comfort that goes the distance.
This men's shoe is for: the glycerin 19 is perfect for runners who think there is no such thing as too much cushioning. Ideal for road running, cross training, the gym or wherever you might want to take them! Predecessor: Glycerin 18. The plush internal fit and soft transitions keep runners surrounded by softness.
10. Brooks #ad
9 Medium, Brooks Men's Adrenaline GTS 21, Grey/Blue #adBrooks #ad
- The brooks adrenaline gts 21 running shoes have an updated mesh upper with 3D print for added structure and support. Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
The holistic guideRails support system also helps protect the knees by keeping excess movement in check. Support type: Overpronation/Stability. Predecessor: Adrenaline GTS 20 . Surface: Road.